1. If the pulse valve fails during the operation of the heavy duty dust collector, it should be removed, repaired and replaced in time. If there are impurities and moisture inside the equipment, it should be cleaned in time. If the diaphragm is damaged, it should be replaced in time.
2. The mechanical moving parts such as the reducer and ash conveying device in the dust removal equipment should be filled with oil and replaced in time according to the regulations. If any abnormal operation is found, it should be eliminated in time.
3. When the equipment is shut down, after the process system is stopped, the dust removal equipment and exhaust fan should be kept working for a period of time, and the maintenance of the dust removal equipment in the workshop should be carried out. After the dust removal equipment stops working, the dust removal equipment should be cleaned repeatedly to ensure dust removal. Moisture and dust in the equipment stick to the bag and affect the service life of the equipment.
4. The workshop management personnel should be fully familiar with the operation principle, equipment performance, operating conditions, etc. of the dust collector, so as to be able to master the adjustment and maintenance methods of the heavy duty dust collector proficiently.
5. The oil-water separator in the air storage tank and the air source triplet of the heavy duty dust collector should be drained once per shift, and the oil-water separator should be cleaned every 3 to 6 months. come on.
6. When using a timed ash cleaning controller, it is necessary to regularly check whether the ash cleaning cycle is accurate, otherwise it should be adjusted. If a constant resistance pulse controller is used, the working condition of the pressure switch should be regularly checked, whether the pressure measuring port is blocked, and the cleaning should be carried out. .
7. During the use of the equipment, the process parameters should be measured regularly, such as the amount of flue gas generated, the outlet temperature, the concentration of soot, etc. If any abnormality is found, the reason should be found and dealt with in time.
8. During normal operation, the heavy duty dust collector should pay attention to the fact that the ash discharge system of the equipment itself cannot stop working, otherwise, the dust in the ash hopper will soon accumulate and overflow into the bag room when the equipment is running, forcing the dust removal equipment to stop working.
heavy duty dust collector https://www.kaisenfilter.com/Heavy-duty